Fiocchi recently announced the addition of champion skeet competitor Rachel Barringer as the newest member of the Fiocchi Pro Shooting Team.
Born and raised in San Antonio, Texas, Rachel first made her mark in the world of competitive shooting at a young age. She began her journey into the world of firearms at the age of 11, quickly rising through the ranks and competing in multiple disciplines and various organizations.
Rachel found her passion in skeet shooting while competing on the Schreiner University Shooting Team. Since then, she has continued to excel in this discipline and has racked up some impressive accomplishments, including being a five-time National Skeet Shooting Association Krieghoff All-American Team Member (Ladies and Open Teams), five-time NSSA Texas State Team Member (Ladies and Open Teams) and five-time NSSA Texas State Team Member (Ladies and Open Teams). In addition, she has garnered the following accolades.
- Two-time World Skeet Ladies Champion
- Nine-time Mini-World Skeet Ladies Champion (Including 2020 HOA)
- Four-time Texas Open State Champion
- 11-time Texas Ladies State Champion
- Four-time U.S. Open Ladies Champion
- Seven-time NSSA Pan American Ladies Champion
- 2022 Texas State HOA Open and Ladies State Champion
- 2023 Texas State Ladies HOA State Champion
- 2023 NSSA U.S. Open Ladies HOA Champion
- 2020 World Skeet Ladies 12- and 28-Gauge World Champion
- 2020 Mini Worlds Ladies 20, 28, .410 and HOA Champion
- 2018 Junior Worlds Ladies 12, 20, 28, .410 and HOA Champion
“The addition of Rachel to the Fiocchi Pro Shooting Team is an exciting development,” Fiocchi USA Marketing Manager Holly Hammond said. “We eagerly anticipate the remarkable achievements she will undoubtedly attain in the upcoming year.”
Learn more about the Fiocchi Pro Shooting Team at fiocchiusa.com.