An impressive $77,750 in donations have been received from the top six fundraising teams. These funds, after being dispersed, will benefit several SCTP and SASP teams around the country. SSSF’s goal is to introduce more student-athletes to the world of clay target and action shooting. This will help ensure the protection of the Second Amendment for future generations.
The tax-deductible donations benefit teams through a combination of cash grants to the team, and deposits with matching funds to the team’s endowment account with the MidwayUSA Foundation. Teams can request a grant of up to five percent of their endowment account balance once per year to pay for team expenses.
Additionally, the top six fundraising teams in the campaign will share $30,000 in team endowment bonus funds, with $10,000 going to the top fundraising team at the end of the campaign.
The current standings (as of December 5) are:
- Waterford Wolverine Shooting Team Wisconsin - $20,000
- Union Grove Broncos Shooting Club Wisconsin - $15,000
- Ballard Clay Bombers Iowa - $11,950
- Mason-Dixon Clay Busters Pennsylvania - $10,500
- Tucson Straight Shooters Arizona - $10,300
- H.S. Demons Shooting Team Wisconsin - $10,000
This year’s campaign runs through December 31, 2017. You can donate securely online, or mail a donation directly to the SSSF. For more information, please visit www.sssfonline.org/vision2020.