Something really cool that Winchester has done is include unique lot codes on USA Ready ammo packaging that shooters can use to look up factory testing results online for their specific ammunition lot. Included are velocity and pressure data from each manufactured lot.
For 2019, the new ammo line includes the following seven rifle and pistol calibers:
- .223 Rem., 62-grain open tip bullet, velocity 3065 fps.
- .300 Blackout, 125-grain open tip bullet, velocity 2185 fps.
- .308 Win., 168-grain open tip bullet, velocity 2680 fps.
- 6.5 Creedmoor, 125-grain open tip bullet, velocity 2850 fps.
- .45 Auto, 230-grain FMJ-flat nose bullet, velocity 880 fps.
- .40 S&W, 165-grain FMJ-flat nose bullet, velocity 1060 fps.
- 9mm, 115-grain FMJ-flat nose bullet, velocity 1190 fps.
Learn more at www.winchester.com.