Winchester has announced its intention to remains as title sponsor for the 2021 National Sporting Clays Association (NSCA) Championship Tour. Representing the best there is in sporting clays, the NSCA Championship Tour gathers the world’s top sport shooters at gun clubs across the country to compete for top honors.
For over 60 years, Winchester's AA shotshell has been a favorite among competitive shotgun shooters. Last year, Winchester added to its AA shotshell line with the introduction of AA Diamond Grade shotshells. Using the same premium powder, smooth hull and recoil-reducing hinged wad made famous in the standard AA shotshells, this new and improved AA shotshell adds the hardest, most uniform lead shot available. This precision-sorted shot has an antimony level of 8 percent and is copper plated, which prevents pellet deformation.
Says Matt Campbell, vice president of sales and marketing for Winchester Ammunition:
“Winchester is committed to the shooting sports at the highest levels of competition as well as offering opportunities to those who are new to the sport. We continue our support of the NSCA with our legendary brand and famous AA shotshells.”
See the full 2021 NSCA Championship Tour schedule below.
- Apr. 7-11. Western Regional. Pinnacle at Ben Avery (Arizona)
- Apr. 28-May 2. Southeast Regional. The Meadows (Georgia)
- May 19-23. Northeast Regional. M&M Sporting Clays (New Jersey)
- Jun. 7-13. U.S. Open. Claythorne Lodge (Kansas)
- Aug. 11-15. North Central Regional. Game Unlimited (Wisconsin)
- Sept. 22-26. South Central Regional. Covey Rise (Louisiana)
- Oct. 22-31. National Championship. National Shooting Complex (Texas)
Read more: 8 New Competitive Shooting Products For 2021