The competition is open to all junior competitors who have fired in an NRA Air Rifle Junior or Open Sectional this year. Registration for the match is capped at 95 shooters, though, so be sure to register now if you are interested in attending. The entry fee is $45. There is no additional fee for team entries.
Click here to register.
The Match Director will be Aaron Farmer, the deputy director of NRA Competitive Shooting. The Statistical Office will be headed by Kurt Willoughby, and the Chief Range Officer is Dave Randolph.
The Orion Target Scoring system will be used at this match as in years past. NRA Precision and Sporter Air Rifle rules apply.
See the match schedule below:
- June 14: Practice, 3-Position Air Rifle (Both Sporter and Precision).
- June 15: Match Day 1, 60 shots (20 shots each position; prone, standing, kneeling).
- June 16: Match Day 2, same as above. Awards to follow end of challenge period.
- June 17: Practice, Air Rifle Standing (Both Sporter and Precision).
- June 18: Match Day 1, 60 shots standing.
- June 19: Match Day 2, same as above. Awards to follow end of challenge period.
For more information, please email Dian Bullock at: [email protected]