Volunteer and event support applications for the 2022 NRA National Matches at Camp Atterbury, Indiana, are now open. Chief Range Officers, Line Officers, Range Crew and Administrative Staff are needed at the National High Power Rifle Championships, National Precision Pistol Championships and National Smallbore Rifle Championships.
There is no other range in the United States like Camp Atterbury, and the NRA National Matches are truly a unique experience. We need your help with running the ranges, keeping statistical records and more.
Match staff are people like you who are interested in the shooting sports and willing to devote their time and energy to promote this outstanding event. At this competition, you will see some of the finest competitive shooters displaying some of the best marksmanship in the country. It would not be possible to conduct this event without the support and staffing of our hard-working match staff.
You don’t have to commit for the entire six-week run at Camp Atterbury. You can choose a phase. If you have the time, please apply to help at one of the following championships:
- High Power Rifle—July 9-16
- High Power Mid-Range—July 15-22
- High Power Long-Range—July 23-30
- Precision Pistol—July 16-24
- Smallbore Rifle 3-P—July 24-30
- Smallbore Rifle Prone—July 29-August 8
Something to note is the dates listed above are work dates. Early arrivals cannot be accommodated. Check your final confirmation letter for scheduled dates and arrival times.
The NRA hosts competitive shooting championships across the United States. There are many opportunities around the country to assist, so if the NRA National Matches at Camp Atterbury aren’t in the cards for you this year, there might be another opportunity to volunteer that fits your schedule. Visit the website for more information or email [email protected] to learn more.
- Download an application at nra.org/competition-resources/event-support or email [email protected] for a copy.
- Mail completed applications and any supporting documentation no later than June 17, 2022 to: NRA Competitive Shooting Division, Attn: Tournament Resources Department, 11250 Waples Mill Road, Fairfax, VA 22030.
- After your application has been processed, an event coordinator will contact you with further instructions.