Fix It Sticks has introduced what it calls “the perfect toolkit for Glock handgun owners” with the new Field Toolkit for Glock handguns.
“Designed specifically” to maintain Glock pistols, the kit includes the Fix It Sticks Front Sight tool, Base Plate Removal Tool, Channel Liner Tool and other components necessary for handgun maintenance. The kit also includes the Fix It Sticks Ratcheting T-Handle, Mini All-In-One torque driver and common bits for mounting optics to handguns.
Here is a full list of parts included with the kit:
- Ratchet T-Handle and locking hex drive
- Mini All-In-One torque driver
- 3/32-inch pin punch
- 1/8-inch pin punch
- Steel pick
- Cleaning brush bit
- Channel liner installation and removal tools
- Glock sight tool
- Glock magazine base plate removal tool
- Battery cap tool
- Two brass rods
- Two 8-32 adapters
- 10 Electroless nickel-plated bits: T8, T10, T15, P1, H2.5 mm, H.050-inch, H1/16-inch, H5/64-inch, 3/32-inch extended bit (for adjusting hard to reach screws on optics), SL6 mm
The Field Toolkit for Glock also includes a soft zippered carrying case with a molded low profile bit holder that can hold any accessory with a standard ¼-inch base (including Fix It Sticks Torque Limiters), along with 8-32 threaded components.
MSRP is $184. Learn more at store.fixitsticks.com.