If you travel with your guns fairly often, chances are you've owned a Pelican case. With the brand expanding over the last few years, adding new products like coolers to its lineup, it's not a big surprise that Pelican has jumped even further into the outdoor arena with a new line of cargo cases. Watch the video above from SHOT Show 2020 to learn the latest about these new cases from Pelican.
Similar to the popular coolers, the new Cargo Cases from Pelican are built using roto-molded construction, which provides rugged durability. They are weather resistant, have lockable latches along with integrated plates for tying down to your vehicle. There are several mounting options available including roof mount and truck bed options, none of which require any drilling.
Eight different sizes are available to fit many popular vehicles. Pricing ranges from $199.95 for the smaller models like the BX50, all the way up to $399.95 for the gargantuan BX255, which boasts a whopping 11,926 cubic inches of interior volume.
All of the new Cargo Cases from Pelican are slated to be available in the next few months. Included with purchase is a lifetime warranty. Learn more at Pelican.com.
See more SHOT Show 2020 coverage:
- WATCH: Jerry Miculek Speed Shooting With New Mossberg 940 JM Pro Shotgun
- WATCH: Winchester AA Diamond Shotshells
- WATCH: Trijicon Ventus Showcases Advanced Handheld Wind-Mapping, Range-Detection
- WATCH: Doug Koenig Interview At SHOT Show 2020
- WATCH: Bergara B14 R Rimfire Rifle
- WATCH: Winchester's New 350 Legend Offerings
- New: Magpul Defiant Eyewear
- 5 Hot New Guns from SIG Sauer
- New: Federal Syntech Range .38 Special
- New: Berger 6.5mm 144-Grain Long-Range Hybrid Target Bullets
- Magpul Introduces New DAKA Products At SHOT Show 2020
- New: Eley .22 LR Benchrest Semi-Automatic Ammo Line
- New: CCI Clean-22 Steel Challenge