Standing out among the crowd at SHOT Show 2020 Industry Day at the Range was Walther's impressive Q4 Steel Frame Pistol. American Rifleman's Evan Brune had a chance to shoot the new pistol, which notably has a 4-inch barrel and 7.4-inch overall length. Watch the video above.
With a steel frame that is precision machined from solid steel billet, the Q4 is a joy to shoot. It also includes a wrap-around grip panel, extended beavertail, Picatinny rail and recessed slide release. Plus, the weight distribution of the steel frame is known to reduce recoil.
The Q4 has two versions available, one standard and a second optics-ready model. The latter includes s a slide cut for the most popular red-dot sights.
MSRP for the Q4 Steel Frame is $1,399; the Optics Ready version comes in at $1,499. Learn more at walther.com.
See more SHOT Show 2020 coverage:
- WATCH: Jerry Miculek Speed Shooting With New Mossberg 940 JM Pro Shotgun
- WATCH: Trijicon Ventus Showcases Advanced Handheld Wind-Mapping, Range-Detection
- WATCH: Doug Koenig Interview At SHOT Show 2020
- WATCH: Winchester AA Diamond Shotshells
- WATCH: Bergara B14 R Rimfire Rifle
- New: Magpul Defiant Eyewear
- 5 Hot New Guns from SIG Sauer
- New: Federal Syntech Range .38 Special
- New: Berger 6.5mm 144-Grain Long-Range Hybrid Target Bullets