NRA Publications will present its 18th annual Golden Bullseye Awards and Golden Bullseye Pioneer Award at an invitation-only breakfast on Saturday, April 18, during the 2020 NRA Annual Meetings and Exhibits in Nashville, Tenn. The 2020 Golden Bullseyes were announced this past December by NRA’s American Rifleman, American Hunter and Shooting Illustrated magazines. And, Dennis Reese, the CEO-Owner of Springfield Armory is the recipient of the 2020 Golden Bullseye Pioneer Award.
“We are pleased to announce the winners of the 2020 Golden Bullseye Awards,” said Doug Hamlin, the Executive Director of NRA Publications. “Selected by a six-member committee consisting of editors, graphic designers and veteran NRA Publications staff, they epitomize what NRA members seek in their shooting and hunting equipment—outstanding performance, innovation and value. Congratulations to those who have created the industry’s best new products.”
To qualify for consideration for a Golden Bullseye Award, the product must have been:
- Recently introduced and available to consumers prior to the selection of the Golden Bullseye Awards;
- Used/tested by a staff member or regular contributor to the magazine and/or affiliated media;
- Reliable in the field, meeting or exceeding the evaluator’s expectations;
- Innovative in design and function;
- Readily perceived as a value to the purchaser; and
- Styled in a manner befitting the shooting and hunting industry and, perhaps more importantly, its enthusiasts.
You can learn more about NRA Publications here.
See more: The 10 Best Guns of SHOT Show 2020