What’s in Todd Jarrett’s range bag? National and World Practical Shooting Champion Todd Jarrett revealed what he must have in his range bag.
An in-demand firearms instructor of military, law enforcement and competitive shooters when he’s not in competition mode himself, Jarrett says his range bag needs to work in any setting. Here’s what he carries in his range bag:
- Cleaning brush and cloth for dust or excessive moisture.
- Lubricant: Says Todd, “I normally have two types: light oil for temps under 60 degrees and a heavy lube for hotter days. After a long, hot day, light lube may be gone from most moving parts.”
- Spare fiber optic front and back sights and a lighter to heat the ends.
- Eye protection with lenses for changing weather conditions, and ear protection.
- Spare parts box for screws, shock buff, springs, screwdrivers, etc.
- Extra recoil springs if you shoot a semi-automatic.
- Water bottle, sports drinks and protein munchies.
- Rain jacket, folding chair, hand wipes, athletic tape and Band-Aids.
Learn more about Todd Jarrett at his website: www.toddjarrett.com
More articles in the Range Bag series: